Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Super Grip Canada Inc, Super Grip Industrial Tires, Super Grip ATV Tires & Wheels” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13540 156 Street Edmonton, Alberta. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Super Grip Canada Inc.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Alberta and Canada.
- Shipping of product is at the expense or the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed upon by Super Grip Canada Inc. Shipping time will be limited to the shipping company that will handle the freight, and will be subject to the quote given at time of order.
- Orders will be shipped within 24 hours and may take up to 7 days for delivery.
- Our shipping area covers, and is limited to, only in the country of Canada. All other requests must be made to Super Grip Corporation, of Piney Flats, TN.
- Product can be returned only by consent of Super Grip Canada Inc. Product can, in no way, be mounted on a wheel, unless mounted by Super Grip Canada Inc., or installed on a vehicle, in order to qualify to return the product.
- We will refund any product that has not been installed on a vehicle or rim. We will also refund tire/rim kits that have not installed on a vehicle. The customer is responsible for shipping the product back to our warehouse.
- Warranty claims need to be processed by following the proper procedure as outline in our warranty policy.
TriCan Tire Distributors Inc. has 13 locations throughout Canada with head offices In Edmonton, Alberta. Warehouses are located in Muncton, Bathurst, Halifax, Toronto, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, St. Augustine, Prince George, Vernon and Surrey. TriCan sells and distributes a wide variety of OTR and highway tires to any tire dealer.
Visit Them Online